Blog | May 11, 2020
COVID-19 Safety and Clinic Protocols
With the lockdown restrictions easing in Gurgaon, Skin 'n Smiles Clinic is opening again. As we resume services at the clinic, we will be following strict health guidelines to maintain the health and safety of everyone. We want to share with you the guidelines that our doctors and staff follow, and those we expect from patients visiting the clinic.
- Our entire team undergoes temperature and oxygen level checksbefore they enter the clinic.
- The clinic open spaces are cleaned and sanitized every hour. The consultation and treatment rooms - including chairs and high touch point surfaces - are cleaned and sanitized after every appointment. We use chlorine-water solution for mopping, ethanol and sodium hypochlorite for spraying handles and seats.
- All staff members are required to wear mask and gloves. They sanitize their hands after every interaction with another individual (eg. while exchanging cards or cash)
- All doctors and therapists performing any consultations or procedures are required to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which includes masks, face shields, gloves and gowns.
- Limited appointments slots ensure that patients waiting at the clinic are able to remain at a safe distance. In case we find that the clinic waiting area is at capacity, our team will inform you and may ask you to wait in your car.
- All patients are required to wear masks. If you don't have a mask, you may purchase one at the Pharmacy across our clinic.
- Before entering the clinic, each visitor has a temperature and oxygen level check, and is offered hand sanitizer. Each patient will be required to fill a COVID-19 screening form.
- Any patients exhibiting common COVID symptoms like cough and fever will unfortunately be asked to return. We request all patients to please be considerate of others and remain at home if they are experiencing symptoms that could be COVID-related.
- Our doctors will continue to be available for Online Consultations for anyone who wishes to have one. Online consultations can be scheduled by contacting our clinic or via the Skin 'n Smiles app.
We will continue to update you with any changes to our operations. Please feel free to call or email us for any specific queries. Thank you for your patience and support!